Goldendoodles & Labradoodles
F1/F1B Goldendoodle or Labradoodle or North American Retriever Companion Pet Contract & Health Warranty
This agreement is between Crissy Lopez (Seller) and (Buyer or Buyers)
DESCRIPTION OF DOG/PUPPY
The dog sold pursuant to the terms of this agreement is understood to be companion pet only and not sold as a breeding/showing prospect.
Date of Birth:
Sire Name & AKC Number if applicable:
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Seller guarantees that at the time of delivery, the dog is in good health and has received proper health care including, but not limited to: worming, first vaccination, and a thorough health exam at the time health certificate is acquired within 10 days of delivery if dog is shipping via air cargo. All medical records for dog have been provided to Buyer along with recommendations Seller feels are important for the future health of dog. Seller assumes no liability for injury of dog during or after transport to Seller.
The following conditions apply to the sale of the aforementioned dog:
• Buyer has THREE (3) days (72 hours) from the time of receipt of dog to request returning dog for a full refund. Any request to return the dog to the Seller for a full refund must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the dog be examined by a veterinarian and found to have a health issue of such serious nature that the quality of life of the dog will be shortened or seriously altered. Minor health ailments including, but not limited to, fleas, worms, or stress induced diarrhea due to the puppy’s transition from the Seller’s home are not reason for dog to be returned to Seller. Proof of examination and diagnosis of serious health issue must be provided to Seller and Seller’s vet, should Buyer wish to request returning dog for a refund. Proof of a preexisting ailment or condition that requires minor treatment and will not alter or shorten the dog’s life will not be reason for Seller to reimburse Buyer for the expenses associated with medications treating that ailment or condition. Shipping fees for returning a dog are the Buyer’s responsibility.
• A warranty for HD (hip dysplasia) is provided for dog until two years of age. This warranty will be terminated should dog be allowed to become overweight or developing joints be overstressed at any point during the warranty period. It will be terminated if hip issues are caused by injury. Veterinary medical records will be required showing the weight of dog and veterinarian’s assessment of the weight. Should dog be found to have HD within its first two years, Buyer must provide Seller with proof in the form of documentation from PennHIP. We reserve the right to confirm the results before a replacement or refund is provided. Should results from PennHIP indicate that an injury may have occurred that caused or contributed to the issue, no reimbursement or replacement will be provided.
*This puppy contract prohibits breeding. The buyer agrees this puppy is to be spayed/neutered at the appropriate age of 4-6 months, and veterinarian confirmation of this procedure must be supplied to the breeder. If verification of spay/neuter certificate is not provided to breeder by 6 1/2 months of age, the guarantee provided with this contract is null and void. • Buyer should be aware of the potential risks of vaccinations. Health issues that are the result of vaccinations including: sarcomas, tumors, auto-immune disorders, thyroid disease, allergies & seizures, and occur following an administered vaccine will not be covered under the genetic portion of this warranty. Vaccine related allergy issues that result in itching issues can occur up to two months after administered vaccine. If itching issues develop within this time period after an administered vaccine, Seller will not be held liable and issue is not covered under the genetic portion of this contract. Buyer agrees to not allow vet to administer any vaccine if the dog’s system is under duress from other physical health issues including but not limited to: parasites in the intestinal system, injury or illness. Buyer also agrees to not have the rabies vaccine administered at the same time as any other vaccine, but to allow at minimum two weeks from the last vaccine date before having rabies vaccine administered to dog.
• Warranties shall apply only to original purchaser. Transfer of dog ownership shall void all such provisions of this agreement.
• Buyer agrees to first contact Seller should it ever become necessary to re-home dog. It is Buyers responsibility to re-home dog. Seller will assist in re-homing the dog or if possible will take dog back. Buyer agrees to never relinquish the dog to an animal shelter, rescue organization or puppy mill. • Under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for any consequential incidental or special damages resulting from or in manner related to the dog. • Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the buyer.
• Buyer has paid Seller the sum of __________________for PUPPY which is the companion pet price for a Living Streams dog (sold by Crissy).
• Buyer agrees to maintain this dog in good health and provide routine preventative health care. Veterinary records must be provided to breeder if requesting refund or replacement. If any of the above preventative care has not been provided, or if Buyer has not followed breeder’s recommended vaccine protocol, health warranty will be void.
TEMPERAMENT & TRAINING
• Buyer understands that all puppies exhibit certain undesirable behaviors (nipping, chewing, barking, marking, etc). Buyer is responsible for appropriate training of puppy to correctly teach acceptable behaviors, and is responsible for proper socialization of puppy. Buyer agrees to provide obedience training to puppy no later than 16 weeks of age, and continue with training as long as necessary to establish a solid foundation for a well socialized puppy. Training may be done independently or through professional trainers. Should Buyer not be successful at obedience training or training of negative behaviors independently, Buyer agrees to seek professional help from a certified trainer should it become necessary. Behaviors that develop due to lack of proper training and socialization are not the Seller’s responsibility. Seller does not claim to be an animal behaviorist or professional trainer and recommends seeking professional help when training questions or needs arise.
• If Buyer decides to return puppy due to training/obedience problems or anything other than genetic problems
Buyer will return puppy at Buyer’s expense. If money is requested back to Buyer from re-sale/rehoming of puppy, Breeder reserves right to pay after puppy is re-sold. There will be a $500.00 rehoming fee back to Breeder if another puppy is not requested by Buyer or allowed by Breeder.
FULL AND FINAL AGREEMENT
The parties agree that this writing represents the entire Agreement between them and that no other representations have been made regarding the dog described above. Any disputes, mediation or legal proceedings will take place in the state of Montana.
This contract must be signed and returned to Seller within 7 days after the puppy has been received, or contract is null and void. Breeders typed signature below is accepted as written signature on this document.
SELLER’S signature and date:
BUYERS’ signatures and date: